Messer Construction Co. is a commercial construction manager, general contractor and design-builder with a 78-year track record of proven success. We are an employee owned company with offices in eight locations: Columbus, Cincinnati, and Dayton, Ohio; Louisville and Lexington, Kentucky; Indianapolis, Indiana; and Knoxville & Nashville, Tennessee. We are a company of builders, with more than 800 construction leaders and innovators. We are currently seeking a Construction Safety Coordinator for our Indianapolis, Indiana regional office. This position will be responsible for providing environmental, safety, and health services to our jobsites and employees.
Principal duties and responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
· Jobsite safety, health and environmental planning
· Accident/incident investigation and response
· Development and implementation of environmental, safety, and health programs for the construction industry
· Employee training and orientation, and documentation associated with these activities
· Creative analysis and resolution of problems.
· Minimum of 2 years experience working in a construction safety role
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills and the ability to interact with a variety of individuals
· Experience working in health care construction is desired
· Degree in Safety, Health, Environmental or related discipline is a plus
We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and career growth. If you would like to join our team of employee-owners and are interested in a challenging and rewarding career with unlimited growth potential, submit your resume today. Inquiries are held and managed in the strictest confidence. We respect and honor your need for private and confidential communications when searching for a new position.
To apply please submit a cover letter and resume with salary expectations to the website listed below:
Visit our website at http://www.messer.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please No Agency Calls